I am so grateful for kind ward members who take care of our missionaries. In Elder Caplin's first area, I immediately received emails from the Elders Quorum President and Public Affairs Specialist who both told me how happy they are to have him serving there (Cornelia Ward, Athens Stake). I am grateful that they are taking such good care of him. His EQ President had the missionaries over for dinner and served them Cran-Grape, which is Elder Caplin's favorite beverage. And the Public Affairs Specialist sent this photo of their building with a nice note.
"Hello, This is a pic of your son that I took today at church.
We are so excited to have him with us in our ward. I took this
picture for the local newspaper. I am the Public Affairs Specialist
for our stake. Hope you will see that he is OK. Have a nice evening."--T. Potts
8-15-10
No comments:
Post a Comment