Thank you so much for all of the emails, I love and appreciate them all :)
![]() |
| Elders and Sisters in our Area |
![]() |
| My new companion, Elder Whitehead |
On Monday and Tuesday we traveled around saying goodbye to everyone and then Wednesday was transfer day. When Elder Whitehead and I got back to our apartment we had a little surprise-- no car keys! Elder Z had accidentally taken them to Lilburn (his new area) with him, haha :) so until we got them in the mail on Friday we are on bike. :)
Things are going well with our investigators, especially Jason, whose baptismal date is scheduled for October 16th. Everyone in the ward loves him because he is just on fire about the church and loves getting involved. We are focusing on enlarging our teaching pool so Elder W and I are going through the area book to see if we can pick up some former investigators.
I love GA, especially the beautiful mountainous area that I am in now. I love missionary work and hope to become better at it. I love ya'll back home :)
Lean upon the Lord when times get tough. That is one thing that I am learning. Also, pour your heart out in out-loud prayer. God will always help you.
Love, Elder MTC


No comments:
Post a Comment